Open call for interns
Sometimes there’s just too much to do around Almost Perfect and we can not handle it all. But also we are very much looking forward to expand the team as it’s healthy to have influences from the outside. Are you a handy person willing to help us and meet our amazing resident artists and friends ?
Have a read below and see if this is for you.
We hope to hear from you soon.
We are hiring an intern
The job, described
• Support the Almost Perfect creative residency program
• Translate exhibition materials (Mainly EN to JP)
• Prepare and host reception parties
• Support residing artists (giving directions, showing them around, buying tickets…)
• PR to embassies and media
What we are looking for
• Someone who is an excellent communicator
• Can make the most of this unique environment full of domestic/international creative people to his/her growth.
• You MUST be fluent both in Japanese and English
• You must be savvy in computers and social media
What we offer
• 1100yen/hour plus transportation (Max 1000yen a day)
• 4-5 days a month (mainly Saturday, we will need you until 9:30pm on opening days)
• Access to all our events and be a part of our vibrant community, which we much respect and care about
There will be a 1 month paid probation period
Please send your self-introduction and a why you want to work with us email to email@example.com by 2019 September the 23, in English. If you have any questions please send them there too.
Luis & Yuka Martín Mendo